A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Collins, DO, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Collins DO and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Collins practice?
- Dr. Gregory Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Collins practices Family Medicine near Warsaw, NY.
See Warsaw Family Physicians.