A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Colman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Colman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Colman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Colman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Colman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Colman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Colman practices Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.