Learn more about Dr. Gregory Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Colon, MD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Colon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Colon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lawrence Colon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Colon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Colon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Colon practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Family Physicians.