Dr. Gregory Condon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Condon?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Condon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2015

I was in a car accident and went to Dr. Condon. He was rude and less than professional. He was so caught up in the fact I was a car accident patient he really didn't want to truly diagnois me.

January 26th, 2015

HIPAA Violation?

He has lost my records.

August 25th, 2014

Physician Associate

Dr. Condon was a second opinion and examined me and did a battery of studies that diagnosed my condition. He has been supportive and dedicated to helping me. He and his office staff and nurse are great.

February 7th, 2014

Worst Doctor I've Ever Encountered.

Dr.Condon is absolutely the rudest doctor I've ever encountered. I've been having very serious conditions lately after a car accident and recent fall (hitting my temple area/ behind upper ear) into the corner of tv stand while holding my baby sister. Symptoms including hearing wind noise in ear for about 2 days, passing out in a grocery store, shakes to the point I have trouble keeping my jaws from cluttering at times, dizziness, nerve spasms and very odd sensations in my head(no real pain however other than initial bruising). Regardless he treated me like a criminal on trial. His first question was, "why are you here"...even though I wrote out all symptoms and about the fall in paper work they sent...then he asks "who referred you" mind you all of this was in a very condescending tone..I let him know my primary care physician did..then he leaves to call him without even seeming concerned with the issues I told him. Sure I'm a good looking younger gale by appearance but it just blew my mind how this man treated me. The questions he was asking had nothing tondo with the price of tea in China. I wound up walking out of the office crying, telling him if he didn't want to help me I would find someone who would but that he has no right to treat me like I was in trial, I said have a good day and left. Still I have not received a MRI or any in depth test from a professional and now I have to go through this process all over. Rather unbelievable . I suppose one shouldn't look for the doctor w/the first available appt. that might mean he's not booked for a reason :/

August 7th, 2012

Where do I begin?

I have seen Dr. Condon for over a year, and have yet been diagnoised. Every time I have I have have an appointment I see him my app. is maybe 5 min. and it's always rushed. When I have a question he always comes back with something negative,or he doesn't want to try it(whether it being a test or a medication). On one occcassion he called me personally on the way to an appointment telling me that he felt like he didn't need to see me. I told him I was already on my way because I had some questions for him, and he by the tone in his voice he wasn't thrilled I was coming. When I showed up he was really upset. Also he said he was going to send me to a special clinic to see if they could help me. The Dr. has to write a referal letter for the patient to be seen at the clinic,it took six months for Dr. Condon to write the letter. I strongly advice anyone to think twice before seeing him,and I'm not the only person I know of who has has issues with him.

June 14th, 2012

Wonderful doctor

I would reccomend Dr. Condon to anyone looking for a neurologist! He is by far the best doctor I have ever been too. He's very nice and will listen too and address all of your medical issues and not just ignore your small complaints like many doctors do.

May 18th, 2012

3 months ago,Dr.Condon diagnosed me with conditions that no other physicians had in the past. For years I had suffered without knowing the reason why. The physicians began to insinuate that I may be going a bit insane. I was so desperate and sadenned by this. As of today, two of my conditions have been controlled. I thank him for taking his time to listen and really investigate my case. He referred me to the appropriate specialists to continue my care.

January 26th, 2012

Excellent AND Caring

Dr. Condon is an excellent neurologist. He is very caring and sat with me for over an hour answering questions. I have no idea why someone would rate him negatively. I kept apologizing for asking so many questions, and he kept telling me to ask as many as I needed to. I also referred my dad to him after my dad suffered a massive stroke. He and my mom have also been very impressed with Dr. Condon.

September 16th, 2011

Excellent doctor.

August 7th, 2010

Beware if you ask to many questions. I left his office in tears. Run women, run!

June 7th, 2017