Dr. Gregory Connor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Connor?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Connor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017

Very knowledgeable and great patient care

April 16th, 2017

Failed Diagnosis

I went to see him for numbness in my legs. After he did a test he stated that my nerves were not conducting as normal. His diagnosis was that I had peripheral neuropathy and needed to lose weight. He did not order any additional tests. Due to this misdiagnosis I have had 7 spinal surgeries in a 3 year period.

May 26th, 2016

Glad I didn't make it on to see him

I have nerve damage as a result of brain surgery 6 months ago. Looking for a neurologist and tried to make an appointment. Without even knowing what my needs actually were he refused to give me an appointment. He said he didn't know what to do. Really? Aren't you supposed to see a neurologist when you have nerve damage? In hindsight, after seeing his reviews online, in glad I didn't get an appointment.

August 19th, 2015

Great 1st Visit

December 4th, 2013

Horrible Dr!

I saw dr Connor ONE time. He handed me a sample of every available migraine meds. I have Chronic Migraine. When I went to the ER during a migraine, they said call Dr Connor in 2-3 days. When I called the rude receptionist said he only see's patients every 2 months. I called again a few days later & he put me on Topamax. By the time I was up to 100mg I started having severe eye pain & double vision AND still migraines. When I called his nurse about this she said it was fine and Dr Connor couldn't help me anymore "go to another Dr". I had to call my pharmacist to ask him what to do. He told me how to taper off Topamax & see an Ophthalmologist, which I did. Dr Pettigrove. He referred me to the Dean McGee Eye Institute in OKC to see a Neuro-Ophthamologist. Dr Connor is a disgrace to medicine.

May 27th, 2011

Office Staff Unpardonable!

If you have migraines, find someone else! I was forced to find a new Dr. because my neurologist of 15 years retired. Migraine management is so important to me. Migraine episodes happen even when I'm on preventatives. I called the office for something as I had started a migraine episode and it was getting worse. (what he had previously given me wasn't working).

July 7th, 2010

Very unprofessional when I asked him to fill out FMLA paperwork for my job for my seizure disorder. They require an estimate on how often I may have problems in the future based upon my past and his professional opinion, he replied by saying he does not have a crystal ball. Therefore I was denied and if I have to take off work for an extended period of time I will be fired. They explained to him that it's just an estimate, I renew the application every year so if I dont use all the time, it can be lowered next year, if I use more than he estimated than we can increase it! I don't agree with the policy but it's the only way to keep my job! I can't help having a seizure and I'd like to work too!

October 25th, 2009

My first visit with Dr. Connor was uncomfortable. But he was able to diagnose my problem, which had eluded my other excellent doctors. Since the diagnosis was of a very serious and untreatable disease, he offered to make a referral for me to go to Mayo Clinic for a second opinion. He and his staff did this promptly. In my second visit Dr. Connor showed that he was indeed very caring and concerned. Mayo Clinic confirmed the diagnosis.

September 21st, 2009

Excellent Skills

May 2nd, 2008

very rude

was in hospital, came in late said he was heading out of town. said he'd get back with me on results and i never heard from him again.

May 25th, 2017