A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Copeland, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Kansas City College Of Osteo Med, University Of Kansas Hospital.
Dr. Copeland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lee Copeland DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Gregory Copeland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Copeland practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.