A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cosgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cosgrove, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cosgrove
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cosgrove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Cosgrove, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgrove graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cosgrove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory P Cosgrove FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Cosgrove practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cosgrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Cosgrove practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, and Denver Pulmonologists.