A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cosgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cosgrove, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cosgrove
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cosgrove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Cosgrove, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgrove graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cosgrove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory P Cosgrove FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Cosgrove practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cosgrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Cosgrove practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, and Denver Pulmonologists.