A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cosgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Cosgrove, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgrove graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cosgrove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- University Hospital - Denver
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cosgrove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Cosgrove practice?
Dr. Gregory Cosgrove practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Pulmonologists, and Aurora Critical Care Practitioners.