A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Cost, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cost graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cost has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Cost MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Cost practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cost has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Cost practices Urology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OR and Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Urologists.