A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cotter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotter graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Cotter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory William Cotter MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Cotter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cotter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Cotter practices Radiation Oncology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhope, AL and Biloxi, MS.
See Mobile Radiologists.