A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Couser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Couser, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Couser graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Couser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Patrick Couser MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Couser practice?
- Dr. Gregory Couser has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Couser practices Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Psychiatrists and Rochester Preventive Medicine Specialists.