A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Couser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Couser
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Couser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Couser, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Couser graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Couser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Patrick Couser MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Couser practice?
- Dr. Gregory Couser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Couser practices Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Rochester Psychiatrists and Rochester Preventive Medicine Specialists.