A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Criscuolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Criscuolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Criscuolo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Criscuolo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Criscuolo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Criscuolo MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Criscuolo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Criscuolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Criscuolo practices Neurological Surgery near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Neurological Surgeons.