A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Culen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Culen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Culen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Culen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Culen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Culen practice?
Dr. Gregory Culen practices Internal Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.