A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Culen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Culen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Culen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Culen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Culen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Martin Culen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Culen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Culen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Culen practices Internal Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.