Dr. Gregory Cummings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Cummings?

A wonderful caring Gentleman Doctor.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

The visit with Dr. Cummings was so comfortable it was unbelievable. It was more like talking with my Brother than with someone we had never met before. Dr. Cummings follow up after the appointment was phenomenal, he helped me to obtain the required medication at a reasonable cost and he always called me back in moments of time. Thanks Doc!

A Very Helpful and Informative physician

Posted on July 10th, 2014

Dr. Cummings is the most patient oriented doctor I've ever met. He really takes time to get to know the whole person - not just the symptoms. I appreciate the time he took to explain so much about my condition. He has a wonderful personality.

Top Notch Doc

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr. Cummings has an excellent bedside manner and he is easy to talk to and does all that he can to help with each individual patient. Because of Dr. Cummings we were able to figure out my problem in a short amount of time have it tended to and I was able graduate nursing school with honors instead of having to drop out. I highly recommend Dr. Cummings, especially to those suffering with Epilepsy.

Doctor visit

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

s actually seen before my scheduled time.Dr. Cummings was very nice and I thought thoroughly asked and ansered my questions

Finally, a doctor who listens to me!

Posted on June 21st, 2012

New to the area, I had been randomly assigned doctors to monitor my medications and to consult about my increasing migraines. The doctor I saw previous to Dr. Cummings was abrasive and even combative. She argued with me when I shared my experiences! Luckily, she referred me to Dr. Cummings, who is a great listener. He made me feel understood and complimented me in my knowledge of my condition. His recommendation made sense to me. I highly recommend this doctor!

Posted on January 4th, 2012

He has helped me more then any other dr. around here. I have a rare blood disorder,and this man has been wonderful. I just wish it was easier to get an appointment with him.

Nice guy, but no good for PD

Posted on July 13th, 2008

I have Parkinson's disease. I have had tremor for years. Dr. Cummings did not aggressively treat this, nor did he take it seriously. I had to find a new neurologist, who immediately began a medication regimen that is helping immensely. He may be very good for seizures, et al, but if you think you have PD, go elsewhere.

Posted on October 26th, 2017