Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A Very Helpful and Informative physician show details A Very Helpful and Informative physician
by Gayle Clark on Jul 9th, 2014

Dr. Cummings is the most patient oriented doctor I've ever met. He really takes time to get to know the whole person - not just the symptoms. I appreciate the time he took to explain so much about my condition. He has a wonderful personality.

Top Notch Doc show details Top Notch Doc
Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr. Cummings has an excellent bedside manner and he is easy to talk to and does all that he can to help with each individual patient. Because of Dr. Cummings we were able to figure out my problem in a short amount of time have it tended to and I was able graduate nursing school with honors instead of having to drop out. I highly recommend Dr. Cummings, especially to those suffering with Epilepsy.

Doctor visit show details Doctor visit
Jun 22nd, 2012

s actually seen before my scheduled time.Dr. Cummings was very nice and I thought thoroughly asked and ansered my questions

Finally, a doctor who listens to me! show details Finally, a doctor who listens to me!
Jun 21st, 2012

New to the area, I had been randomly assigned doctors to monitor my medications and to consult about my increasing migraines. The doctor I saw previous to Dr. Cummings was abrasive and even combative. She argued with me when I shared my experiences! Luckily, she referred me to Dr. Cummings, who is a great listener. He made me feel understood and complimented me in my knowledge of my condition. His recommendation made sense to me. I highly recommend this doctor!

Jan 4th, 2012

He has helped me more then any other dr. around here. I have a rare blood disorder,and this man has been wonderful. I just wish it was easier to get an appointment with him.

Nice guy, but no good for PD show details Nice guy, but no good for PD
by Former patient. on Jul 12th, 2008

I have Parkinson's disease. I have had tremor for years. Dr. Cummings did not aggressively treat this, nor did he take it seriously. I had to find a new neurologist, who immediately began a medication regimen that is helping immensely. He may be very good for seizures, et al, but if you think you have PD, go elsewhere.