A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Curvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Curvan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Curvan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Curvan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Richard Curvan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Curvan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Curvan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Curvan practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.