A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Curvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Curvan is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curvan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Curvan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curvan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Curvan practice?
Dr. Gregory Curvan practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.