A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cusano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cusano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cusano
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cusano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Cusano, DO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusano graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Cusano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Fort Worth Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Cusano DO and MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Cusano practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cusano has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Cusano practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pathologists and Fort Worth Hematologists.