A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Cush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Cush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cush graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Cush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Knox Community Hospital
- Adena Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Cush MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Cush practice?
- Dr. Gregory Cush has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Cush practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Vernon, OH.
See Mount Vernon Orthopedic Surgeons.