Dr. Gregory Albert MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Delray Beach, FL

April 19th, 2017
SO HAPPY WITH MY RHINOPLASTY RESULTS!
Dr. Albert and his staff were amazing from day one. When I consulted with Dr. Albert he was very attentive to what I had to say and was completely honest when answering all of my questions. I was nervous going into my pre-op and came with a list of questions, but the staff made me feel so comfortable and Dr. Albert was there listening the whole time no matter how many questions I had. They also made sure to clearly go over all post-procedure guidelines and how it could affect my results if I do not follow them. Surgery day was as smooth as can be! Dr. Albert even gave me his personal cell to call him the night of surgery to make sure I was doing well. To make things even better my recovery so far has been absolutely great. Dr. Albert recently removed my splint and my emotions ran free when I was able to look in the mirror for the first time post procedure. The staff was equally as excited for me! I broke my nose 8 years ago and pretty much accepted that it will just look the way it did for the rest of my life. I am SO HAPPY that I decided to go through with this procedure and am SO HAPPY I chose Dr. Albert to do it for me!!

April 19th, 2017
Another amazing visit to Dr. Albert
I am so happy and satisfied with my doctor! Dr. Albert always makes me look my best! Dr. Albert and his staff take the time to speak with me, address all of my questions and help me decide what's best for me. I feel like I'm part of a family in this office. I would recommend them to anyone. I feel like Dr. Albert knows the best products and procedures in this business. So I have total confidence in his recommendations. I would encourage anyone deciding on having a procedure to see him for best results.

January 31st, 2017
The Best!
Thank you to Dr Albert & All the Staff for going above & beyond what I ever expected through my surgery & follow up care. Dr Albert you truly treated me with compassion & perfectionism. Thank you Dr. Albert & all the staff for the quality of services!!! You're all over the top. I Highly recommend your services

January 28th, 2017
arm lift
I previously had a mini arm lift in which the incision was made under the arm pit. I had obvious scarring and researched a local plastic surgeon who specialized in arm lifts to see if it could be improved. Gregory Alberts name came up... I scheduled him to do this revision as well as lower face lift (see my review on that). I was not happy at all with results. When he finished not only did I have a worse scar under my arm but a raised red scar down the sides of my arms as well. The scarring was much worse than before... After the face fiasco I certainly was not going back to him to do further work. I was referred to Dr Luis Vinas in West Palm. He told me what he would have done differently and I scheduled the surgery.. it has now been a month since the surgery and I am thrilled with the results... no visable stitches from day one and scars are already almost non existent. Night and day difference between the work of these 2 surgeons..

January 13th, 2017
Excellent Injector!
I've been to several Plastic Surgeon's for botox/fillers and I have to say Dr. Albert performs his injectables with the upmost perfection every time. Working for several plastic surgeon's back West, I have been fortunate to experience several different injectors and know the difference between fair, good and excellent. Dr. Albert studies your face and knows exactly where to place the product producing the best possible enhancement. Dr. Albert is not only a Plastic Surgeon you can trust but an excellent Plastic Surgeon to Grow Old with!

December 15th, 2016
Dr Albert did a terrible job. I highly recommend you go to another surgeon. He was extremely rude and this was a terrible experience. I don't want anyone to go through what we did.

November 21st, 2016
My Experience with Gregory Albert was disastrous. He practically insisted on doing a chemical peel at same time as face and neck lift resulting in serious permanent scarring. My mouth is also asymmetrical due to nerve damage during the surgery. I have seen three other doctors since this surgery to see if anything further can be done and they have said the same thing: it is totally against plastic surgery protocol to do a chemical peel at the same time on the area of the surgical flap of the face lift. It is scary that Dr. Albert seemed to have no clue that he had done anything incorrectly and continued to tell me this was caused by something I had done.

November 16th, 2016
I have had face lift and keyloid scars removed and I am very satisfied with Dr. Albert. Highly recommend him to all my friend.

October 29th, 2016
I am a realist and know that plastic surgery is not an exact science and results vary. I do however have a problem with a plastic surgeon who takes unnecessary risks. I went to Dr. Albert for a lower face lift and was talked into doing a chemical peel at the same time, which I did not feel that I needed. This resulted in open wound on my face and consequently very bad permanent scarring. Upon going to 3 other doctors as well as doing research on my own, I learned that these 2 procedures should never have been done at the same time due to increased chances of non healing over the flap area where the surgery was performed. In addition to the permanent scarring, I also have facial asymmetry due to nerve damage which looks like will also be permanent. I am paying more to have his work corrected than I paid for the original surgery. Do your research instead of looking at the 5 * reviews as I did which may or may not be real. Delete review

October 20th, 2016
New Man
I was about as comfortable with this idea as going to a beauty salon for a hair cut. I checked around for a Dr who was as good with men as well women. My friend knows someone at the back office for the Florida Panthers who said I should check into Dr Albert. I did some research and booked a consultation. He explained the process and it was basically painless, quick and easy. I have been a regular and friends and family are asking me if I have lost weight or if I am on a new skin care program. The staff is great and I feel like family when I walk in.

September 27th, 2016
Breast Augmentation Patient of Dr. Alberts
Recently I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Albert. I am very pleased with the end result. I chose him solely on a strong referral from a friend. Here's the rundown on my overall experience. First appointment not overly impressed with punctuality (this is why I only gave 4 vs 5 stars on this area). My appointment started about 45 minutes late. Cut him a little slack, I know it happens sometimes. In my first appointment we discussed options and procedures with his Naomi. She is very pleasant; in fact, his entire staff is always smiling and very pleasant. (5 stars in this area). Second appointment I did not have to wait long to see him. He answered all my questions and concerns and I felt pretty confident moving forward (five stars in knowledge area). We went over my lifestyle (very active in fitness) and he suggested the size based on wants and being practical. I am very satisfied with the size he chose for me. Next meeting, surgery day, Delray Medical and staff were great. Dr. Albert met with me in the morning, went over a few things and off to the operating room, everything went well. Out of surgery I threw up most the day, miserable, however, Dr. Albert was great with answering my calls post op. He gave me a few instructions and asked me to call him back in the evening. Once again, picked up his phone immediately, big points for this! After the next few days I adjusted and had a few follow up appointments. He was great on instructing me on do's and don’ts. I am one month post op and super happy with the entire experience. Oh, and all my follow up appointments are 8:30AM and he's always right on time, no waiting. I would highly recommend Dr. Albert for breast augmentation.

September 15th, 2016
this was my first time seeing a plastic surgeon. I was interested in liposuction. From the first phone call to the first visit , I felt safe welcomed and everyone in the office treats you individually. You never wait, you feel like you are the only patient. He is the kindest, most patient Dr. I have ever been to. I did he procedure and everything was fine. I was back exercising in 5 wks and the area treated looks great! Please I highly recommend that you see Dr Albert if you are considering any plastic surgery.