Dr. Gregory Albert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2016
Dr Albert did a terrible job. I highly recommend you go to another surgeon. He was extremely rude and this was a terrible experience. I don't want anyone to go through what we did.

November 21st, 2016
My Experience with Gregory Albert was disastrous. He practically insisted on doing a chemical peel at same time as face and neck lift resulting in serious permanent scarring. My mouth is also asymmetrical due to nerve damage during the surgery. I have seen three other doctors since this surgery to see if anything further can be done and they have said the same thing: it is totally against plastic surgery protocol to do a chemical peel at the same time on the area of the surgical flap of the face lift. It is scary that Dr. Albert seemed to have no clue that he had done anything incorrectly and continued to tell me this was caused by something I had done.

November 16th, 2016
I have had face lift and keyloid scars removed and I am very satisfied with Dr. Albert. Highly recommend him to all my friend.

October 29th, 2016
I am a realist and know that plastic surgery is not an exact science and results vary. I do however have a problem with a plastic surgeon who takes unnecessary risks. I went to Dr. Albert for a lower face lift and was talked into doing a chemical peel at the same time, which I did not feel that I needed. This resulted in open wound on my face and consequently very bad permanent scarring. Upon going to 3 other doctors as well as doing research on my own, I learned that these 2 procedures should never have been done at the same time due to increased chances of non healing over the flap area where the surgery was performed. In addition to the permanent scarring, I also have facial asymmetry due to nerve damage which looks like will also be permanent. I am paying more to have his work corrected than I paid for the original surgery. Do your research instead of looking at the 5 * reviews as I did which may or may not be real. Delete review

October 20th, 2016
New Man
I was about as comfortable with this idea as going to a beauty salon for a hair cut. I checked around for a Dr who was as good with men as well women. My friend knows someone at the back office for the Florida Panthers who said I should check into Dr Albert. I did some research and booked a consultation. He explained the process and it was basically painless, quick and easy. I have been a regular and friends and family are asking me if I have lost weight or if I am on a new skin care program. The staff is great and I feel like family when I walk in.

September 27th, 2016
Breast Augmentation Patient of Dr. Alberts
Recently I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Albert. I am very pleased with the end result. I chose him solely on a strong referral from a friend. Here's the rundown on my overall experience. First appointment not overly impressed with punctuality (this is why I only gave 4 vs 5 stars on this area). My appointment started about 45 minutes late. Cut him a little slack, I know it happens sometimes. In my first appointment we discussed options and procedures with his Naomi. She is very pleasant; in fact, his entire staff is always smiling and very pleasant. (5 stars in this area). Second appointment I did not have to wait long to see him. He answered all my questions and concerns and I felt pretty confident moving forward (five stars in knowledge area). We went over my lifestyle (very active in fitness) and he suggested the size based on wants and being practical. I am very satisfied with the size he chose for me. Next meeting, surgery day, Delray Medical and staff were great. Dr. Albert met with me in the morning, went over a few things and off to the operating room, everything went well. Out of surgery I threw up most the day, miserable, however, Dr. Albert was great with answering my calls post op. He gave me a few instructions and asked me to call him back in the evening. Once again, picked up his phone immediately, big points for this! After the next few days I adjusted and had a few follow up appointments. He was great on instructing me on do's and don’ts. I am one month post op and super happy with the entire experience. Oh, and all my follow up appointments are 8:30AM and he's always right on time, no waiting. I would highly recommend Dr. Albert for breast augmentation.

September 15th, 2016
this was my first time seeing a plastic surgeon. I was interested in liposuction. From the first phone call to the first visit , I felt safe welcomed and everyone in the office treats you individually. You never wait, you feel like you are the only patient. He is the kindest, most patient Dr. I have ever been to. I did he procedure and everything was fine. I was back exercising in 5 wks and the area treated looks great! Please I highly recommend that you see Dr Albert if you are considering any plastic surgery.

September 7th, 2016
Juvederm Injection
Dr. Albert presents with the highest level of professionalism. He and his staff have created a warm, caring environment that demonstrates his commitment to excellence. I have received several procedures in his office and I am thoroughly delighted with the results achieved.

September 4th, 2016
THE BEST DOCTOR!!
Dr. Albert preformed plastic surgery on me when I had to have skin cancer removed from my leg and face. He reassured me that I had nothing to worry about and made me feel very comfortable. He is so skilled in his profession and takes such pride in everything he does and his goal is to ensure the patients happiness. Within a few weeks of Dr. Albert's flawless work, I had no scar or visible notice that I had this procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Albert, as he is the best of the best and I assure you that you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you Dr. Albert!! :-)

August 15th, 2016
This Dr. professes to specialize in arm lifts. Do not be fooled. The article in Palm Beach Post, is a paid publication written by his staff. I had very unsatisfactory results with him. There are better Plastic Surgeons in the area and I certainly wish I had gone to someone else.

July 19th, 2016
Thank you, Dr. Albert! You saved my face!
I had the privilege of meeting Dr. Albert in the ER following a traumatic eye injury. Sadly, my lower eyelid was torn and required sutures. Dr. Albert to the rescue! While my eye looked like something out of a Rocky movie, Dr. Albert very carefully and meticulously sutured—in a very artistic fashion, I’ll add—my eyelid back together. Not only did he keep my eye from looking like a Frankenstein creation, his patience, thoughtfulness, precision, and accuracy helped me heal and his soothing demeanor minimalized an alarming situation. He was/is very calming, comforting, and has an incredible bedside manner. Dr. Albert went above and beyond for me and I cannot thank him enough. Not only is Dr. Albert fantastic, his staff is outstanding, too; very friendly and welcoming. The office and exam rooms are well-kept, clean, and tidy. Typically, going to any doctor’s office makes me uncomfortable, however, I have no anxiety or trepidation when Dr. Albert is in the room. He’s a true professional in every sense of the word. I cannot recommend him enough and I would give ten stars if I could. Thank you, Dr. Albert! You saved my face!

January 12th, 2016
Best decision ever!
I love Dr Albert and his entire staff. I can't say enough how happy I am I chose him for my breast lift with augmentation, lipo of stomach, hips & thighs. Next time I need a little something done, he will be my one and only. Trust me!