Dr. Gregory Albert MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
2 left hands
very unhappy with this doctors work

July 5th, 2017
Injectables
Dr. Albert gave me the look I wanted to achieve without over doing it. He is excellent at doing injectables. He and his staff are friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend paying him a visit!! I am one happy patient!

June 23rd, 2017
Breast augmentation/tummy tuck
Returning patient,by far the best most humble Dr and staff,from beginning to end hands down A+ in every way he makes miracles happen!!!

June 13th, 2017
Highly disappointed
I question how this doctor can even maintain a practice.   I regret EVER using him  and would NEVER recommend him for any procedure. Don't be lured into using him by the  "very nice ,persuasive" staff, who take turns coming in to visit during your consultation praising his work. His skills are simply not the level of other top plastic surgeons in the area. He and his staff also literally push the Zo product line they sell,  down your throat.  They were so desperate to sell me everything they could that I was actually sold one of the samples  for over $100, which  I discovered when I got home and lasted less than a week.   I guess, it stands to reason there are always the bottom half of doctors in any speciality. He needs to stick with his  service of occasionally stitching up one of The Panthers who aren't really that concerned about scarring.

May 9th, 2017
Very pleased with results!
My upper arm lift is showing minimal scarring after one month. My arms are thinner and tighter than ever before. Extremely happy with results as I was cautious about having this done after seeing other women's scars around town.

May 6th, 2017
Amazing doctor and person
Unbelievable care for his patients. Truly listens! Has a heart of gold! You can definitely trust his word. Highly skilled and will make you beautiful.

April 20th, 2017
SO HAPPY WITH MY RHINOPLASTY RESULTS!
Dr. Albert and his staff were amazing from day one. When I consulted with Dr. Albert he was very attentive to what I had to say and was completely honest when answering all of my questions. I was nervous going into my pre-op and came with a list of questions, but the staff made me feel so comfortable and Dr. Albert was there listening the whole time no matter how many questions I had. They also made sure to clearly go over all post-procedure guidelines and how it could affect my results if I do not follow them. Surgery day was as smooth as can be! Dr. Albert even gave me his personal cell to call him the night of surgery to make sure I was doing well. To make things even better my recovery so far has been absolutely great. Dr. Albert recently removed my splint and my emotions ran free when I was able to look in the mirror for the first time post procedure. The staff was equally as excited for me! I broke my nose 8 years ago and pretty much accepted that it will just look the way it did for the rest of my life. I am SO HAPPY that I decided to go through with this procedure and am SO HAPPY I chose Dr. Albert to do it for me!!

April 19th, 2017
Another amazing visit to Dr. Albert
I am so happy and satisfied with my doctor! Dr. Albert always makes me look my best! Dr. Albert and his staff take the time to speak with me, address all of my questions and help me decide what's best for me. I feel like I'm part of a family in this office. I would recommend them to anyone. I feel like Dr. Albert knows the best products and procedures in this business. So I have total confidence in his recommendations. I would encourage anyone deciding on having a procedure to see him for best results.

January 31st, 2017
The Best!
Thank you to Dr Albert & All the Staff for going above & beyond what I ever expected through my surgery & follow up care. Dr Albert you truly treated me with compassion & perfectionism. Thank you Dr. Albert & all the staff for the quality of services!!! You're all over the top. I Highly recommend your services

January 28th, 2017
arm lift
I previously had a mini arm lift in which the incision was made under the arm pit. I had obvious scarring and researched a local plastic surgeon who specialized in arm lifts to see if it could be improved. Gregory Alberts name came up... I scheduled him to do this revision as well as lower face lift (see my review on that). I was not happy at all with results. When he finished not only did I have a worse scar under my arm but a raised red scar down the sides of my arms as well. The scarring was much worse than before... After the face fiasco I certainly was not going back to him to do further work. I was referred to Dr Luis Vinas in West Palm. He told me what he would have done differently and I scheduled the surgery.. it has now been a month since the surgery and I am thrilled with the results... no visable stitches from day one and scars are already almost non existent. Night and day difference between the work of these 2 surgeons..

January 13th, 2017
Excellent Injector!
I've been to several Plastic Surgeon's for botox/fillers and I have to say Dr. Albert performs his injectables with the upmost perfection every time. Working for several plastic surgeon's back West, I have been fortunate to experience several different injectors and know the difference between fair, good and excellent. Dr. Albert studies your face and knows exactly where to place the product producing the best possible enhancement. Dr. Albert is not only a Plastic Surgeon you can trust but an excellent Plastic Surgeon to Grow Old with!

December 16th, 2016
Dr Albert did a terrible job. I highly recommend you go to another surgeon. He was extremely rude and this was a terrible experience. I don't want anyone to go through what we did.