A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hirsch, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hirsch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Hirsch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Davis Hirsch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hirsch has 13 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hirsch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Shrewsbury, NJ and Hazlet, NJ.
See Hillsborough Obstetricians & Gynecologists.