A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kirk, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dale Kirk MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kirk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kirk practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Infectious Disease Doctors, and Lancaster Preventive Medicine Specialists.