Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Kirk
Dr. Gregory Kirk, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Kirk is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Montgomery General Hospital Inc and Virginia Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Kirk has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Gregory Kirk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Nimisha Kalia
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi
Dr. G Alexander
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi19
Dr. Edyth Schoenrich
Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi66