Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Parker
Dr. Gregory Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Parker is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte, CMC Mercy and Mercy Hospital. Dr. Parker has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Parker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gregory Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Donald Little
Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Charlotte, NC 0 mi54
Dr. Lester Wallace Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Charlotte, NC 0 mi44
Dr. Curtis Flood
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Charlotte, NC 0 mi33