A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Roberts, Facial Plastic Surgeron, Plastic Reconstrcutive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Roberts, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dwight Roberts MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Gregory Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Roberts practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Richardson Otolaryngologists and Richardson Surgeons.