Dr. Gregory Roberts, MD
Doctor's site
330 Municipal Dr
Richardson, TX 75080
(972) 996-6290
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Roberts is fantastic!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2014

Dr. Roberts did an outstanding job with my filler injections, once again. He always takes his time and I never feel rushed. Thank you, Dr. Roberts!

|  Face lift with Dr. Roberts  |  show details
by Janna on Sep 15th, 2013

I had a face lift with Dr. Roberts. The sagging in my neck and jowl area started to bother me so much I no longer wore my hair off my face. I debated for a while, then decided to do it. The process was pretty straight forward. I had very little bruising or swelling after the procedure, but did have fair amount of pain the first day. After that, I had very little pain except in one small area near my ear. It was more nagging than anything. It lasted for 2 - 3 weeks. It did not take long before all signs of the procedure were virtually gone and I am so glad I did it. Now I can show off my face however I want. I am thrilled. Not one person has asked if I had a face lift. Instead they tell me things like how pretty my skin is or how good I look. I don’t have to even wear makeup because there are no scars! The results were just what I wanted, natural and almost subtle, without any pulling or looking like I was someone else. I love it.

|  Just a consultation so far but am getting mini face lift!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I was very apprehensive before I had my consultation, but left feeling extremely confident about the decision to get a mini facelift. Robin, his assistant, was very thorough and caring, answered all of my questions, and carefully explained my options in language I can understand, no medical mumbo jumbo. After we talked, Dr. Roberts came in. What a breath of fresh air compared to other surgeons I've consulted. He didn't try to upsell me, and he was careful in examining my face, considering and discussing all of my options (fillers, etc vs the lift). I will post again after my procedure, but I'm doing it!

|  Love this Dr.!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

For 20 years I hated my chin....it was all I ever saw in pictures. I went to Dr. Roberts and he spent a long time discussing options, realistic expectations and talking about the procedure. After talking with him I not only wanted the surgery but knew I was in good hands. THe procedure went exactly as he described and his caring manner and constant checking to see how I was made me feel really cared for that day. I had my chin and belly done and I was up and around the next day....Now 6 months later I have dropped 4 dress sizes ....my chin looks great and people constantly tel me I look ten years younger. Dr. Roberts continues to be sweet and concerned and always ready to spend time to chat when I visit. He will be special to me because he helped me change my life and the way I see myself. If you want a Dr. who truly cares......I couldn't recommend a better doctor or man.

|  Dr. Roberts is amazing!  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2010

My experience at Dr. Robert's office was excellent. The girls in the office were absolutely precious, helpful and extremely efficient...might I add VERY patient. :) Dr. Roberts is a perfectionist. He was very thorough, and imformative the whole time during my procedure. He was also,caring. Also, after the procedure really caring and kind. His demeanor was very professional. The procedure went very well. I felt almost no pain. I would recommend anyone, young and old to Dr. Roberts. I was in the office for a couple of hours on the day of the procedure. Then I went home to recover. the next day I had very little pain or discomfort. I absolutely love my results! My friends and family giving me praises about I look. They tell me I look like I'm 30 years old, and I haven't looked this good in a long time. I am so happy I chose Dr. Roberts at Robert's cosmetic surgery center. I highly recommend Dr. Roberts and his staff.

|  Nice experience  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

I had a facial resurfacing procedure with Dr Roberts. I have not had this procedure before, but have had some other procedures at other cosmetic medical facilities. I have problems with wrinkles, primarily. Crows feet and wrinkles around my lower face. I don't feel like I am hung up on my looks, but just don't like the face looking back at me in the mirror as much as I used to. Anyway, I decided to have the procedure at Roberts Cosmetic Surgery Center. I really like the staff. They are caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Roberts seemed to be a bit in a hurry, but still spent a fair amount of time with me. I like him. He seems like a really nice, down to earth person, not like some other doctors who have treated me. The procedure was more painful than I had expected, but tolerable. After the procedure, my skin seemed to itch a lot for a few days. Apparently some people have that side effect, but it want away after a few days. My skin then felt a bit sand paperish. I am told that is normal too, as the skin exfoliates. I am already getting a lot of comments about how good my skin looks and it has only been a couple weeks. I am told that it will get even better over the next few weeks. I liked the staff, the doctor and the facilities. As a result of my experience, I not only would, but am, going back to have a face lift with Dr Roberts next summer. I saw a patient when I was in the office who had a face lift the previous day, and she looked really good for one day out. You could tell how carefully he had done the incisions. While I like the skin resurfacing and it has made a noticeable difference, I really need a face lift. I'll post back again after the face lift.

|  GREAT Docter!  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

I recently had Slimlipo done around my waist. I went to Dr. Roberts for the procedure. He did a wonderful job at being thorough when explaining the procedure. I wasn't really scared or nervous because I felt confident with how he prepared me. After my procedure I had a day and a half of downtime (although I didn't really think it was downtime because I felt fine!). I have already lost a couple of inches off my waist. I am really impressed with Dr. Roberts and the team at Roberts Cosmetic Surgery Center. I will definetly be going back!

|  Love my results and this doctor  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

I had the DOT facial resurfacing procedure. I'll admit that I wasn't too familiar with it at first. I had heard of Fraxel, but not the DOT procedure. What I read on the Internet was mostly positive and it promised less downtime than the Fraxel, so I made an appointment. I have lots of age spots, brown spots and some redness. I have been a sun worshipper, so lots of sun damage. I was just looking really to remove the brown spots, but thought anything would be a benefit. Anyway, I met the patient coordinator & doctor & they seemed very knowledgeable about this procedure and Fraxel (which I was considering). Apparently Dr Roberts has done a lot of Fraxel Repair procedures too. So I decided to have the procedure. I did not feel any significant pain in the procedure, although they told me I might feel some pain at times. The procedure lasted about an hour. I fell asleep during part of the procedure. I think I was there about 2 - 3 hours. The next couple of days I was swollen & red, like I had a bad sunburn. After a few days, the skin flaked off & left me with soft skin and almost all the brown spots were gone, even a big one I had on my lower cheek, was almost entirely gone. What really impressed me is how many people in a week have asked me if I did something to my hair because I looked so good. They didn't realize it was my face until I told them & then all were amazed. I have been told repeatedly that I look 10 years younger. I even got a younger looking haircut to go with my younger looking face. I am soooo happy. I went out without makeup the other day. Never ever could do that before. I highly recommend Dr Roberts and his staff.