Dr. Gregory Roberts MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Richardson, TX

3.9

January 16th, 2016
Better results than I ever imagined
Dr Robrrts is a perfectionist and spent a great deal of time in my surgery. The results are even better than I imagined and would do it all again without one second of hesitation. There was zero pain and I was diligent with my pain Mesa for 3 days and then was off them without problems.

December 8th, 2015
Great doc
Dr. Roberts is a wonderful doctor with a great team. He comes highly recommended. He gives excellent hands on treatment.

December 8th, 2015
Great doc

November 26th, 2015
Ethnic Rhinoplasty
Dr. Roberts is in the top of his league. I was so anxious, apprehensive and just down right terrified to have rhinoplasty! He is so knowledgeable and comforting! Dr. Roberts is a true perfectionist. I feel so proud with my new appearance. No one can tell I had rhinoplasty. Having Ethnic rhinoplasty, the PS/CS needs to be familiar with characteristics of your ethnicity. I also had turbinates removed and now breathe so much better. Dr. Roberts did that exactly. I look forward to getting all my cosmetic needs taking care of by Dr. Roberts!

November 26th, 2015
Ethnic Rhinoplasty

February 11th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Roberts since 2008 for dysport and juvederm..always very happy!

February 11th, 2015

May 25th, 2014
Wonderful Dr. and staff
I am so glad I chose Dr. Gregory Roberts for my eye procedure. From the consultation to my post-op check up I have been impressed with his skill, expertise and gentle manner. Dr. Roberts and his staff are fabulous. They are kind, caring professionals who patiently answered all of my questions. I am thrilled with my results and can’t thank Dr. Roberts enough for giving me back my self-confidence!

January 19th, 2014
Dr. Roberts is fantastic!
Dr. Roberts did an outstanding job with my filler injections, once again. He always takes his time and I never feel rushed. Thank you, Dr. Roberts!

January 19th, 2014
Dr. Roberts is fantastic!

September 15th, 2013
Face lift with Dr. Roberts
I had a face lift with Dr. Roberts. The sagging in my neck and jowl area started to bother me so much I no longer wore my hair off my face. I debated for a while, then decided to do it. The process was pretty straight forward. I had very little bruising or swelling after the procedure, but did have fair amount of pain the first day. After that, I had very little pain except in one small area near my ear. It was more nagging than anything. It lasted for 2 - 3 weeks. It did not take long before all signs of the procedure were virtually gone and I am so glad I did it. Now I can show off my face however I want. I am thrilled. Not one person has asked if I had a face lift. Instead they tell me things like how pretty my skin is or how good I look. I don’t have to even wear makeup because there are no scars! The results were just what I wanted, natural and almost subtle, without any pulling or looking like I was someone else. I love it.

September 15th, 2013
Face lift with Dr. Roberts
I had a face lift with Dr. Roberts. The sagging in my neck and jowl area started to bother me so much I no longer wore my hair off my face. I debated for a while, then decided to do it. The process was pretty straight forward. I had very little bruising or swelling after the procedure, but did have fair amount of pain the first day. After that, I had very little pain except in one small area near my ear. It was more nagging than anything. It lasted for 2 - 3 weeks. It did not take long before all signs of the procedure were virtually gone and I am so glad I did it. Now I can show off my face however I want. I am thrilled. Not one person has asked if I had a face lift. Instead they tell me things like how pretty my skin is or how good I look. I donu00e2u0080u0099t have to even wear makeup because there are no scars! The results were just what I wanted, natural and almost subtle, without any pulling or looking like I was someone else. I love it.