A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Rubin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory David Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Rubin practices Internal Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists.