A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dabov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dabov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dabov, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabov graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dabov has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Dabov MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Dabov practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dabov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dabov practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Germantown Orthopedic Surgeons.