A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dabov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dabov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabov
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dabov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dabov, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabov graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dabov has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Dabov MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Dabov practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dabov has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dabov practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Germantown Surgeons.