A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dakin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dakin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dakin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dakin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakin graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dakin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory F Dakin MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Dakin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dakin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Dakin practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.