A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Damery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Damery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Damery, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Damery graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Damery has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Damery MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Damery practice?
- Dr. Gregory Damery has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Damery practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.