A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Danesis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Danesis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Danesis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Danesis graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Danesis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory G Danesis MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Danesis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Danesis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Danesis practices Urology near Stow, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairlawn, OH and Akron, OH.
See Stow Urologists.