A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Danesis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Danesis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danesis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Danesis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Danesis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Danesis graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Danesis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory G Danesis MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Danesis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Danesis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Danesis practices Urology near Fairlawn, OH.
See Fairlawn Urologists.