Dr. Gregory Dangelo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Dangelo?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Dangelo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2016

Excellent surgeon

This past year I had two total hip replacements within 6 months and Dr. D'Angelo performed both surgeries. He is an excellent surgeon and came highly recommended. He performs anterior hip replacements, which allow for non-restricted movement post-surgery (contrary to the posterior approach). After both surgeries I was walking without a cane within a month. He has a wonderful "bedside manner" and put me at ease. Sometimes you will experience a long wait in his office, but he spends a lot of time with patients and answers all of your questions.

February 12th, 2016

RJ Neal

Exceptional surgeon. Performed total hip replacement and had extraordinary recovery because of his expertise. Would recommend him to anyone requiring joint replacement. His talent as a surgeon is only equal to his personal care and interest in his patients.

August 19th, 2015

First visit with Dr. Greg D'Angelo

Dr. D'Angelo had great communication skills with me as a first-time patient. Explained xrays, options for my knee problem, also suggested more xrays of my back problems and then returned to show and explain problems and options there. Very kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable and a great professional sense of humor that helps with the unpleasantries of pain. Optimistic about receiving good care in follow-up appointments. Staff was also great!

April 30th, 2015

He never introduced himself or gave much information after my surgery. Not impressed

July 23rd, 2013

Had hip replacement, It cured all my pain. When other doctors said it wouldn't Dr. D"Angelo said it would!!

April 29th, 2013

Hip replacement

I had a hip replacement. I was in a great deal of pain. Following surgery I was well cared for and now 4 years later I have no regrets. Very funny and patient doctor.

June 27th, 2011

Thorough Evaluation

Dr. D'Angelo has been treating me for more than a decade for various orthopedic issues. He makes a careful assessment each time that he sees me, and clearly explains his recommended options for treatment. He allows me to see actual test results, and answers my questions patiently. Also, he has a great sense of humor! I have never seen any sign of the condescending or impatient attitude that is often exhibited by other medical specialists.

January 10th, 2011

Great Doctor, very personal, cares for Paitients

I just want to begin by saying, Dr. Dangelo is an amazing doctor. I have been having some knee problems and had been reccommended to this doctor from a trusted source. I saw the P.A. first and he was wonderful as well. He told me that there is some arthritis in the knee, and could have very well left it at that and sent us on our way. After doing another x-ray and looking @ the MRI he said "with the pain you are having and looking at your MRI, it looks as though you have a tear in your meniscus." So he decided to have the doctor come in to give his opinion. A few minutes later he returned with Dr. Dangelo, he introduced himself and then talked to me about the pain. He looked at my knee before looking at the MRI, he was very friendly! He then looked at the MRI and replied with oh yeah there is a tear. He went on to tell me what he was going to do and then let us go and said "see you in a few weeks." Dr. Deangelo, the P.A. (Derik)and the office staff are very friendly,caring and seem genuinely concerned much more than any other orthepiedic doctor I have ever been to.I am scheduled for surgery next week and feel confident I have chosen the best doctor.Dr. Dangelo will be refered by me to anyone who needs a great orthopedic!!

May 16th, 2017