A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dardas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dardas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dardas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dardas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jonathan Dardas MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Dardas practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dardas has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dardas practices Neurology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, MI and Gladwin, MI.
See Midland Neurologists.