A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dean, MD is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dean has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Dean practice?
Dr. Gregory Dean practices Pediatric Urology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Willow Grove Pediatric Specialists.