A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dean is Excellent. Dr. Dean has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dean, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Fatigue, Pediatric Urology, and Urinary Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dean has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Berlin
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Dean practice?
Dr. Gregory Dean practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Allentown Urologists, Allentown Pediatric Specialists, and Allentown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Dean, Dr. Greg Dean, Dr. Gregorio Dean