A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dean, MD is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dean has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory E Dean MD is a male Pediatric Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Dean practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dean has 10 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dean practices Pediatric Urology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Sewell Pediatric Specialists.