Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
Dr. Dean excellent Doctor....

February 11th, 2014
An Excellent Doctor
Dr. Dean is a highly experienced Doctor who is very responsible and caring for each and every one of his patients. The day my brother was operated Dr. Dean promptly entered the waiting room and assured us that everything was all under control. The operation did not take long and I really liked how the doctor came out to greet us. Usually doctors send nurses as messengers to keep us updated on the surgery but Dr. Dean was with my family throughout the entire process. Not only does he demonstrate a vigorous level of professionalism but he is vitally humble. The service over at Virtua Hospital was extremely phenomenal and Dr. Dean really made it easy for us to go through the process. At the end of the procedure he recorded the entire process with us, and carefully explained how to take-care of my brother. His level of expertise is truly impressive and tremendous. After my experience at the hospital I definitely knew that Dr. Dean was exceptionally brilliant and my family is truly blessed to have him as our doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Dean to anyone!

September 13th, 2013
Outstandind Doctor!
Dr. Dean took great care of our son. He took over his care from another pediatric urologist in Philadelphia and has done a wonderful job. He has operated on our son and we are thankful and blessed to have found such a great doctor.

April 5th, 2009