A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory DeArmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory DeArmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory DeArmond, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeArmond graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. DeArmond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael DeArmond MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. DeArmond practice?
- Dr. Gregory DeArmond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory DeArmond practices Surgery near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lufkin, TX.
See Livingston Surgeons.