Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Degnan VI
Dr. Gregory Degnan VI, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Degnan is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital and Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center. Dr. Degnan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Degnan VI has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gregory Degnan VI is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Lynn Dengel
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi12
Dr. John Jones
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi33
Dr. Megan Swanson
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi13