Dr. Gregory Degnan VI Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Degnan VI?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

very pleased with initial visit

I had suffered with terrible hand pain. Dr. Degnan x-rayed both hands and found the cause of my pain. He took immediate action my pain has gotten much better. I know that I can contact him if I have other concerns.

March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Degnan former Lt. Commander U.S. Navy, is an Out Standing Surgeon. Very caring and is one of the few M.D.'s who is really concerned about your health and well being. From your first visit through your final visit with him. Out Standing person and M.D. Go Navy.

November 30th, 2011

A happy patient

I've been under his care for nine years.I've had surgery on both wrists for traumatic arthritis, and on my left arm for ulnar transposition. In spite of the fact that my body did not cooperate, he has been patient and thorough. He seeks to treat medically first and is not in a hurry to operate except when it's necessary. Has a great staff. Well worth the wait.

March 4th, 2011

He saved my life and my arm

Dr. Degnan is the best hand/arm surgeon around. I came to him in the ER with a severed arm. He put me back together and, later, reconstructed my thumb so I could use my hand again. I'm now doing pull-ups, push-ups and benching heavy weights with an arm and hand that would have been amputated or useless without Dr. Degnan's work. I could not recommend him higher.

August 2nd, 2010

Great Doctor!

Hi,I have had to see Dr. Degnan for my severe Raynaud's syndrome. He has always been very caring and concerned for my well being.I did have to have an amputation, for which he did..and overall, having to deal with the loss of a part of a finger, he did an excellent job.

May 27th, 2009

Botched joint replacement

Badly damaged my finger in surgery and failed to admit it to me. IO had to find another doctor to diagnose the damage and re-build my finger. Left with forever ruined finger and pain. I think he was in over his head and failed to admit it. Great bedside manner, but that's all. Be careful.

May 17th, 2017