Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Gregory Deirmengian
Dr Gregory Deirmengian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with other offices in Marlton, NJ and King Of Prussia, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Deirmengian is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Washington Township, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Kennedy Health Systems. Dr Deirmengian has received 5 awards.
Dr Gregory Deirmengian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr Gregory Deirmengian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.
Dr Barrett Woods
Sewell, NJ 0 mi9
Dr Joseph Daniel
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Sewell, NJ 0 mi27
Dr Ralph Franks Jr
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Sewell, NJ 0 mi18