Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient show details Patient
Jul 19th, 2013

Dr. Delaurier was very personable and easy to talk to. He explained everything in terms that I understood and was very prompt in his diagnosis. I went in on a Friday and he scheduled surgery for the following Wednesday. I was very pleased with his professionalism and sense of urgency. He did an excellent job with very minor scarring. I highly recommend him.

He saved my life show details He saved my life
Jul 18th, 2012

A couple years ago I was bleeding internally from a lower stomach ulcer. Dr. Delaurier started the surgery around 8PM and I don't know what time he finished. I would be 6 feet under if his willingness to help and knowledge that night had not been available. I am still alive today thanks to this man.

Jul 6th, 2012

Best Doctor I have been to.They are wonderful!!

research your condition and surgeon well before surgery! show details research your condition and surgeon well before surgery!
Jun 17th, 2012

he was not considerate and informative of procedure he was to perform, did no pre-op imaging before surgery, although i had pre-radiation before surgery. he cut the left ureter twice during my surgery(colorectal surgery) which went unidentified for 3 weeks! now i have a nephrostomy tube for 4 years. my personal opinion is he is not a good surgeon! i can't even tell you the pain i have endured because of his mistake!

Mar 19th, 2012

I would like to say the dr. and staff was very friendly. i got in and out. he got rt on top of the problem i was having and fixed it. i would recondmend his service to my friends and family.

Wonderful Professional Office sraff and Dr. show details Wonderful Professional Office sraff and Dr.
Mar 14th, 2012

This Dr.gave me my everyday life back. I was in severe pain for over 3 weeks and finally gave in and called into this office. Got me in and diagnosed me right away. I was in Athens Regional the next day problem fixed. He is a great surgeon. Thanks again for everything Dr. Delaurier

Mar 8th, 2012

sadly only colon and rectal surgeon of athens. great office staff. over confident but not great surgeon.

Mar 14th, 2010

Great doctor--kind and thorough!

Best Experience with a doctor, ever show details Best Experience with a doctor, ever
Oct 25th, 2008

Dr. DeLaurier was professional, efficient, and most of all, competent. My experience with him was the most painless medical experience ever, which is saying a lot, considering what I was seeing him for.