A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Demeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Demeo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Demeo, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeo graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Demeo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Wong Demeo DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Demeo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Demeo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Demeo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.