A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory DeMuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory DeMuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory DeMuri, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeMuri graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeMuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory P DeMuri MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. DeMuri practice?
- Dr. Gregory DeMuri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory DeMuri practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatric Specialists.