Dr. Gregory Denzel, DO
Critical Care Practitioner, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore. Practice Fusion.
Liposculpt show details Liposculpt
by Maria on Oct 22nd, 2015

I had a great time with Dr. Denzel and allyson today during the procedure! !!!!! We laughed and talked..they made me feel very comfortable! !! Recommend it to anyone....atmosphere is very friendly. . Thanks Amy Garret for all the smiles today also, you made the experience great. Thanks Alex too.

lipo consult review show details lipo consult review
by Angela on Sep 17th, 2015

Even though the wait time was 15 minutes it was just enough time to fill out a short med history form and watch an informational video...which helped me think of questions I hadn't though of asking. Dr denzel, his MA, the receptionist and the practice manager were very friendly and informative. Prices are less than other clinics I visited. Very excited for my procedure next week!

Beyond satisfied! show details Beyond satisfied!
by Anonymous on Sep 10th, 2015 on doctor.com

I had liposuction 5 years ago on my abs and lower back. It's never come back and has completely changed my life. Gave me back my confidence and all ar ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Caring and helpful staff! show details Caring and helpful staff!
by Anonymous on Jul 31st, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. Denzel and his staff were very helpful and in tune with my needs! The rearranged their schedules to help me get in sooner to be in the best shape ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The entire staff was very kind and helpful. They treated me with great care and ensured that I received proper care and communicated to me what their plan was in helping me to feel better. Dr. Denzel and staff impressed me greatly. Some of the best care.

Great Serbice show details Great Serbice
by Matt on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Denzel and his staff are top notch. Professional, prompt, full of knowledge. Highly recommend.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
May 19th, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Denzel for six years. I has done liposuction, fat transfer to my breasts, botox for sweating...and wrinkles and juvederm. The staff is always wonderful and scheduling is usually a breeze. I would highly recommend visiting. The office is very warm and inviting!

Apr 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel genuinely blessed to have Doctor Denzel as my doctor! Thank you!!!

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Without revealing too much, I am a chronic pain patient. In a world full of stigma attached to pain treatment, almost zero doctors are willing to even meet people like me. I cried when I realized I had found someone willing and WANTING to help me.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very understanding and helpful! Would recommend him!

Feb 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Identified problem and provided immediate relief as well as action necessary to get well.

Botox show details Botox
by Diana K Troudt on Feb 9th, 2015

I always choose, Dr. Denzel, with Love and Respect! Would always, recommend with Love and Respect!

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went to Urgent Care today and the staff were very friendly. I wanted about 10 minutes if that before I was called back. The MA was friendly and the Doctor addressed my concern and gave me some option on how to move forward.

Dec 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a great visit! Very helpful and informative!:)

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waited for quite a long time once I got in the room, which was sort of misleading, seeing as though I was already in the waiting room for a long time... He was nice and seemed knowledgeable though

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gregory Denzel is exceptional! I am genuinely so thankful that I was referred to him by several educators! He listened intently to my concerns, demonstrated genuine concern and caring for my medical problems, and immediately took action to help me!

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick, efficient, and pleasant. Dr. Denzel addressed all of my concerns, and I didn't have to wait long for my prescription. Excellent. Thank you.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Denzel was an awesome doctor! He listened, evaluated, and helped me better than I expected. Dr Denzel exceeded 100% of my expectations.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent bedside manner, extremely informative, shared his background, and suggested I schedule for therapy sessions that will assist with my pain issues. I felt very comfortable with him and am so happy that I discovered Dr. Denzel!

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Denzel is very compassionate and cares about his patients. He is throughough when he sees you for the first time. I would recommend him to family and friends. He is also very practiced in many different areas of medicine.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Needed med refill for anti seizure medication and Lantus. Got both

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with his knowledge and understanding

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good excellent service

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome!! - Listens ... Cares and communicates effectively. I will be back!!

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was very good. Laughed at my jokes and relieved my qualms and trepidations. Uncanny resemblance to Peter Stormare. Yet, I found THAT comforting in a weird sort of way considering how many times I've seen Fargo and The Big Labowski combined.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not see Dr. Denzel - I saw the nurse practitioner, Lisa Myers. She was very direct, explained what was going on with me, and fixed my issue quickly and professionally.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Denzel was awesome, is awesome and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone when you need help! Awesome Dr!

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was warm, attentive, informative and helpful. I am already feeling better.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is my primary provider who is very dedicated to health and well being of others. Through kindness and compassion, Dr. Denzel has treated me for the last three years in Greeley, Colorado. Now that he is my primary I honestly wouldn't go to another doc

Dr.Denzel show details Dr.Denzel
by Claudia on Apr 5th, 2014

I've been coming to see this Dr. and staff for over 3 years and have followed them to their Greeley location to continue our professional relationship. Dr. Denzel is the only Doctor I've seen that spends time with me above and beyond any other doctor. He never hesitates to listen/exam or prescribe for an unrelated aliment. His nursing staff is always kind and considerate even in difficult personal matters. My only complaint is that they have moved farther away from my location, but I will continue coming to them, even if they move again. Thanks to an incredible staff, office and medical.

Botox & LipoSculpt show details Botox & LipoSculpt
by Diana T on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr Denzel, is a Guardian Angel, I love him, forever. God Bless Dr. Denzel.

Feb 8th, 2011