Dr. Gregory Denzel, DO
Critical Care Practitioner, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Iliana castro on Mar 25th, 2016

Would like to thank everyone awesome people dr.denzel and Amy and Allison very friendly and know what thay are doing excellent results I am so happy I meet them and had a chance to work with them and the whole process was wonderful now I am happy with my self all thinks to this office thank you all and I will continue to go to them for all producers thanks to you all

Great experience...AGAIN! show details Great experience...AGAIN!
by Nikki on Mar 22nd, 2016

Dr. Denzel and staff are amazing! They are very professional, friendly, and compassionate.

Liposculpt show details Liposculpt
by Maria on Oct 22nd, 2015

I had a great time with Dr. Denzel and allyson today during the procedure! !!!!! We laughed and talked..they made me feel very comfortable! !! Recommend it to anyone....atmosphere is very friendly. . Thanks Amy Garret for all the smiles today also, you made the experience great. Thanks Alex too.

lipo consult review show details lipo consult review
by Angela on Sep 17th, 2015

Even though the wait time was 15 minutes it was just enough time to fill out a short med history form and watch an informational video...which helped me think of questions I hadn't though of asking. Dr denzel, his MA, the receptionist and the practice manager were very friendly and informative. Prices are less than other clinics I visited. Very excited for my procedure next week!

Beyond satisfied! show details Beyond satisfied!
by Anonymous on Sep 10th, 2015 on doctor.com

I had liposuction 5 years ago on my abs and lower back. It's never come back and has completely changed my life. Gave me back my confidence and all ar ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Caring and helpful staff! show details Caring and helpful staff!
by Anonymous on Jul 31st, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. Denzel and his staff were very helpful and in tune with my needs! The rearranged their schedules to help me get in sooner to be in the best shape ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great Serbice show details Great Serbice
by Matt on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Denzel and his staff are top notch. Professional, prompt, full of knowledge. Highly recommend.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
May 19th, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Denzel for six years. I has done liposuction, fat transfer to my breasts, botox for sweating...and wrinkles and juvederm. The staff is always wonderful and scheduling is usually a breeze. I would highly recommend visiting. The office is very warm and inviting!

Botox show details Botox
by Diana K Troudt on Feb 9th, 2015

I always choose, Dr. Denzel, with Love and Respect! Would always, recommend with Love and Respect!

Dr.Denzel show details Dr.Denzel
by Claudia on Apr 5th, 2014

I've been coming to see this Dr. and staff for over 3 years and have followed them to their Greeley location to continue our professional relationship. Dr. Denzel is the only Doctor I've seen that spends time with me above and beyond any other doctor. He never hesitates to listen/exam or prescribe for an unrelated aliment. His nursing staff is always kind and considerate even in difficult personal matters. My only complaint is that they have moved farther away from my location, but I will continue coming to them, even if they move again. Thanks to an incredible staff, office and medical.

Botox & LipoSculpt show details Botox & LipoSculpt
by Diana T on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr Denzel, is a Guardian Angel, I love him, forever. God Bless Dr. Denzel.

Feb 8th, 2011