Dr. Gregory Denzel, DO
Critical Care Practitioner, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Great Serbice show details Great Serbice
by Matt on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Denzel and his staff are top notch. Professional, prompt, full of knowledge. Highly recommend.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
May 19th, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Denzel for six years. I has done liposuction, fat transfer to my breasts, botox for sweating...and wrinkles and juvederm. The staff is always wonderful and scheduling is usually a breeze. I would highly recommend visiting. The office is very warm and inviting!

Botox show details Botox
by Diana K Troudt on Feb 9th, 2015

I always choose, Dr. Denzel, with Love and Respect! Would always, recommend with Love and Respect!

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waited for quite a long time once I got in the room, which was sort of misleading, seeing as though I was already in the waiting room for a long time... He was nice and seemed knowledgeable though

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gregory Denzel is exceptional! I am genuinely so thankful that I was referred to him by several educators! He listened intently to my concerns, demonstrated genuine concern and caring for my medical problems, and immediately took action to help me!

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick, efficient, and pleasant. Dr. Denzel addressed all of my concerns, and I didn't have to wait long for my prescription. Excellent. Thank you.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Denzel was an awesome doctor! He listened, evaluated, and helped me better than I expected. Dr Denzel exceeded 100% of my expectations.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent bedside manner, extremely informative, shared his background, and suggested I schedule for therapy sessions that will assist with my pain issues. I felt very comfortable with him and am so happy that I discovered Dr. Denzel!

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Denzel is very compassionate and cares about his patients. He is throughough when he sees you for the first time. I would recommend him to family and friends. He is also very practiced in many different areas of medicine.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Needed med refill for anti seizure medication and Lantus. Got both

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with his knowledge and understanding

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good excellent service

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome!! - Listens ... Cares and communicates effectively. I will be back!!

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was very good. Laughed at my jokes and relieved my qualms and trepidations. Uncanny resemblance to Peter Stormare. Yet, I found THAT comforting in a weird sort of way considering how many times I've seen Fargo and The Big Labowski combined.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not see Dr. Denzel - I saw the nurse practitioner, Lisa Myers. She was very direct, explained what was going on with me, and fixed my issue quickly and professionally.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Denzel was awesome, is awesome and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone when you need help! Awesome Dr!

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was warm, attentive, informative and helpful. I am already feeling better.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is my primary provider who is very dedicated to health and well being of others. Through kindness and compassion, Dr. Denzel has treated me for the last three years in Greeley, Colorado. Now that he is my primary I honestly wouldn't go to another doc

Dr.Denzel show details Dr.Denzel
by Claudia on Apr 5th, 2014

I've been coming to see this Dr. and staff for over 3 years and have followed them to their Greeley location to continue our professional relationship. Dr. Denzel is the only Doctor I've seen that spends time with me above and beyond any other doctor. He never hesitates to listen/exam or prescribe for an unrelated aliment. His nursing staff is always kind and considerate even in difficult personal matters. My only complaint is that they have moved farther away from my location, but I will continue coming to them, even if they move again. Thanks to an incredible staff, office and medical.

Botox & LipoSculpt show details Botox & LipoSculpt
by Diana T on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr Denzel, is a Guardian Angel, I love him, forever. God Bless Dr. Denzel.

Feb 8th, 2011