A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Derderian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Derderian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Derderian graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Derderian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Derderian DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Derderian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Derderian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Derderian practices Vascular Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clarkston Surgeons.