A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Derderian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Derderian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Derderian graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Derderian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Derderian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Derderian practice?
Dr. Gregory Derderian practices Vascular Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clarkston Surgeons.