Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Derderian
Dr. Gregory Derderian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Derderian is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center, McLaren - Oakland and Genesys Regional Medical Center Health Park. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Derderian has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Gregory Derderian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.
Dr. Jennifer Engle
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Troy, MI 1.49 mi26
Dr. Ayad Jazrawi
Internal Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease
Troy, MI 1.68 mi13
Dr. Todd Guynn
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Troy, MI 2.47 mi31