Surgical Specialist

6770 Dixie Hwy
Ste 106A
Clarkston, MI 48346
248-922-9371
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Feb 15th, 2012

Without a doubt this has got to be one of the finest doctors around. He makes you comfortable in uncomfortable situations. Top notch when it comes to explaining the treatment plan. Don't look any further. This is the doctor you need to see. I had severe varicose veins in both my calves and its six months since the procedure and my legs are doing tremendous.

Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Derderian is an expert in his field. I credit him with saving my life. He was caring and intent that I understood the procedure he was performing. He listened to all my questions and concerns and made sure I was comfortable. I was lucky to have him as my surgeon. Thank you Dr. D.

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

After searching for a qualified Dr for vein therapy I finally found Nu Image Spa and Dr. Derderian. The laser treatment he performed on a nasty vein is 100% better than the previous clinics and MD office where I had treatments on the same vein. Dr Derderian has long term experience (30 years) in vein therapy and I would recommend his practice to anyone! His office is impeccable for neatness, the staff is genuinely friendly and professional. An added bonus is that there was no pressure after a consult. They follow up with very professional contact but no pressure. I will be having some facial and neck treatments at this spa because they have proven to me their experience and professionalism is worthy my business!- CathyB

Nov 23rd, 2008

Medical license restricted and placed on probation by the state of Michigan