Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Derusso
Dr. Gregory Derusso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Derusso is affiliated with Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center, Nazareth Hospital and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. Dr. Derusso has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Derusso has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Derusso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Stanley Szayna
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.26 mi59
Dr. Lilia Gorovits
Philadelphia, PA 0.30 mi30
Dr. Yelena Galkin
Philadelphia, PA 0.33 mi23