A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory DeSanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory DeSanto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory DeSanto, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSanto graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. DeSanto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lawrence DeSanto MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. DeSanto practice?
- Dr. Gregory DeSanto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory DeSanto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.