A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory DeSanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory DeSanto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory DeSanto, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSanto graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. DeSanto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeSanto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. DeSanto practice?
Dr. Gregory DeSanto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.