Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Vanessa H on Feb 23rd, 2016

I find him very easy going and sweet never been disrespectful. His main nurse is such a sweetheart she remember us every time we go. He forgets a little but I clearly understand with delivering babies and a many appointments at ones. But always takes his time with me and explains everything how is suppose to. Amazing docto .

by Christine on Nov 26th, 2015

Dr. Desanto is an amazing doctor. I truly believe his knowledge and experience saved my little girl!

by Jessica derritt on Jan 6th, 2015

He's been my obgyn for 2 years. Awesome doctor and very smart.

Sep 28th, 2012

The wait time for a visit may very a bit however, you must keep in mind he is delivering babies and performing surgeries that may delay him. Dr DeSanto's over all care is OUTSTANDING!!! I would and constantly do recommend him to everyone. He has been our famil doctor since his residency in the late 80's. He delivered 10 people in my family and done many surgeries. He's very honest and up front & treats everyone with respect.

The Gift of Knowledge brought me the Gift of Life - a daughter show details The Gift of Knowledge brought me the Gift of Life - a daughter
Feb 27th, 2012

After I Miscarried my first child at 4 months and my second was non developing I found Dr. Desanto. He was well educated and stodd by me through 1 more misscarriage then through my full pregnancy. He is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever met. I don't think Dr. Desanto or his kids will forget the day my daughter was born. His kids got to see the final episode of Star Wars and I got my dream. Thank you.

by Teresa Kuhl on Jun 16th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Desanto for over 19 years. I have 8 children of which he delivered my last 2. He also delivered one of my grandchildren. He was very thorough, very caring and very humorous through those deliveries.