Obstetricians & Gynecologists

11209 N Tatum Blvd
Ste 255
Phoenix, AZ 85028
602-494-5050
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

The wait time for a visit may very a bit however, you must keep in mind he is delivering babies and performing surgeries that may delay him. Dr DeSanto's over all care is OUTSTANDING!!! I would and constantly do recommend him to everyone. He has been our famil doctor since his residency in the late 80's. He delivered 10 people in my family and done many surgeries. He's very honest and up front & treats everyone with respect.

|  Dr DeSanto is Incompetent  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr Desanto diagnosed my wife's lump as a cyst. He did not ultrasound it or offer a mammogram. He just didn't care. He told her he would "see her next year" for her pap smear. A year later, she was terminally ill. My wife died at 33. I guess Desanto didn't think she deserved a proper diagnosis. Her name is Karen George.

|  The Gift of Knowledge brought me the Gift of Life - a daughter  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

After I Miscarried my first child at 4 months and my second was non developing I found Dr. Desanto. He was well educated and stodd by me through 1 more misscarriage then through my full pregnancy. He is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever met. I don't think Dr. Desanto or his kids will forget the day my daughter was born. His kids got to see the final episode of Star Wars and I got my dream. Thank you.

|  show details
by Teresa Kuhl on Jun 16th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Desanto for over 19 years. I have 8 children of which he delivered my last 2. He also delivered one of my grandchildren. He was very thorough, very caring and very humorous through those deliveries.