A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Desilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Desilva is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Desilva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilva graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Desilva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desilva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Desilva practice?
Dr. Gregory Desilva practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons and Tucson Surgeons.