A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory De Silva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Silva
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory De Silva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. De Silva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lewis De Silva MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. De Silva practice?
- Dr. Gregory De Silva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory De Silva practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons and Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.