A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory De Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory De Silva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. De Silva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lewis De Silva MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. De Silva practice?
- Dr. Gregory De Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory De Silva practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons and Tucson Surgeons.