A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory De Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory De Silva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. De Silva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. De Silva practice?
Dr. Gregory De Silva practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons and Tucson Surgeons.