Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

2.5

Dr. DeSilva is an ARROGANT JERK. show details Dr. DeSilva is an ARROGANT JERK.
Sep 28th, 2015

Dr. DeSilva is about as rude and arrogant as you can imagine a doctor could be. His photo on his website says it all. His arrogant smirk comes through in everything he says and does. Just do a Google Image search for "Gregory L DeSilva, MD", and look at the first photo which comes up. Got the picture yet? Arrogant schmuck.

Jun 23rd, 2015

This physician was condescending. He was neglectful in treating my issue until I refused to leave . I would not see him again for any reason.

2 Surgeries = 5 Stars show details 2 Surgeries = 5 Stars
Dec 10th, 2011

Dr. De Silva has performed two surgeries on me. They were done together on the same day in the spring of 2011. One at my wrist (carpal tunnel) and also a procedure that relieved pressure on the nerve where it went by my elbow. Prior to the operation I was having extreme numbness in my fingers accompanied with a burning hot sensation in the palm of my left hand.There was an immediate relief of the pain in my palm after the surgery and within a couple weeks I had regained most of the feeling back in my fingers.

David show details David
Nov 18th, 2011

I had an X-ray done at my Doctors office. They found a double fracture of my wrist. I was given a referral to this doctor. I get to his office and they informed me I was a day early (they messed up) but fit me in anyway. My X-ray was sent over electronically long before my appointment. The doctor sees me and tells me due to the location of the fracture there was nothing they could do for it. So this could have told to me BEFORE my visit over the phone since they had access to my X-ray long before the appointment. Then 4 months later I get a call from a collection agency wanting payment for the office visit. I never received any bill from them first. I was at my deductible already for the year so I had no co-pay at this point.