Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
707 N Alvernon Way
Ste 205
Tucson, AZ 85711
520-694-8000
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  2 Surgeries = 5 Stars  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2011

Dr. De Silva has performed two surgeries on me. They were done together on the same day in the spring of 2011. One at my wrist (carpal tunnel) and also a procedure that relieved pressure on the nerve where it went by my elbow. Prior to the operation I was having extreme numbness in my fingers accompanied with a burning hot sensation in the palm of my left hand.There was an immediate relief of the pain in my palm after the surgery and within a couple weeks I had regained most of the feeling back in my fingers.

|  David  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

I had an X-ray done at my Doctors office. They found a double fracture of my wrist. I was given a referral to this doctor. I get to his office and they informed me I was a day early (they messed up) but fit me in anyway. My X-ray was sent over electronically long before my appointment. The doctor sees me and tells me due to the location of the fracture there was nothing they could do for it. So this could have told to me BEFORE my visit over the phone since they had access to my X-ray long before the appointment. Then 4 months later I get a call from a collection agency wanting payment for the office visit. I never received any bill from them first. I was at my deductible already for the year so I had no co-pay at this point.

|  want an a$$hole to do nothing.....ive got the doc for you!  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2009

ive had tenosenovitis and a ganglion cyst in my wrist for over a year, i just herniated two discs in my neck, well he called me a liar, said nothing was true, then i showed him the reports for both, he said they didnt make sense. I need to sue where i injured my neck, that my wrist problems dont make sense...the reason why im seeing a doctor, and that i need to leave because theres nothing he can do and i should see a psychiatrist becase the pain is widespread. WTF????? ummm ok your getting a formal complaint through UPH, BBB and here!! thanks for nothing