Dr. Gregory Di Rocco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Di Rocco?

March 24th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Unfortunately, my insurance changed and I am unable to have Dr. Di Rocco to deliver my second baby. After many miscarriages and trying to find a replacement, I realized how top notch Dr. Di Rocco is. He did a great job delivering our first, but then he also walked me through my first miscarriage like a father figure/priest/amazing doctor. I can't tell you how comforting he was and how knowledgeable he is. I always felt safe and in good hands. The doctors I've tried since really just don't measure up, nor do their facilities. I even considered paying the difference to keep Greater Newport Physicians just to have Dr. Di Rocco for our second child. Good for you if your insurance will pay for such a great doctor!

June 13th, 2012

Di Rocco delivered my second child. He was supportive of me trying for a VBAC (which most physicians were not). Unfortunately, the same problem persisted that I experienced with my first child forcing me to have another c-section. We are now in the process of trying for a third. I thought I would look for a female physician but after reading other reviews I am reminded of how fortunate I am to have him as my OB. His front staff is young, cute, VERY sweet, and efficient. He has been the ONLY physician who has ever taken the time to bring me to his office to sit and have a conversation with me about my health and future (medical) plans and goals. He recalls our previous conversations, takes diligent notes, and ensures you understand his thought processes around your health. His wait time is not long (especially in comparison to other doctors I've seen). And, he is a USC graduate!

October 24th, 2011

Dr. Di Rocco is one of the best doctors I've had!

Dr. Di Rocco really knows what he's doing and makes sure you understand what's going on every step of the way. He is patient and caring. My delivery could not get smoother with all his recommendations and prompt arrival at the hospital for delivery. I've already recommended him to two of my very good friends.

September 14th, 2011

The best doctor!

He made me feel so secure and I happy to find him, after I've been through few other OB&G doctors.Dr Di Rocco came to help me to deliver my baby at 2:30am at the hospital, and I didn't have any proble,s at all after it.If could have more children, I would choose only Dr Di Rocco, with fully respect. I highly recomended him to all my friends and family

March 23rd, 2011

Great Doctor

I found Dr. Di Rocco after searching for a replacement for my Ob who should probably retire. After speaking to Dr. Di Rocco and expersing our concerns he quickly sent me out for lab work and ultra sounds. He was able to get us the info we need which the other OB was not concerned enough to do.

August 28th, 2010

First Class Doctor

Dr.D is first class makes you feel very comfortable & is very easy to talk too.After your exam he sits and talks with you about whats going on with your exam and your body and gives you a full report at which time you can ask him questions about your exam or what may be going on with your body.He also has warm gel he uses during your exam which I find relaxing and a female nurse is ALWAYS present during your exam.He's first class and has good old fashion ways. I highly reccomend him and he's been around forever.

September 9th, 2009

Dr. Di Rocco is an excellent doctor and made every aspect of my pregnancy as worry free and comfortable as possible.

October 13th, 2017