A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dicarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicarlo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dicarlo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dicarlo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Dicarlo practice?
Dr. Gregory Dicarlo practices Surgery near Merced, CA.
See Merced Surgeons.