A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dicarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dicarlo
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Dicarlo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicarlo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dicarlo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Dicarlo MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Dicarlo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dicarlo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Dicarlo practices Surgery near Merced, CA.
See Merced Surgeons.