A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dicarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dicarlo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dicarlo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicarlo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dicarlo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Dicarlo MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Dicarlo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dicarlo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Dicarlo practices Surgery near Merced, CA.
See Merced Surgeons.