Dr. Gregory Diehl MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2015
100 % fIRST CLASS IN EVERY WAY
Went to Dr. Diehl for a lump on my back that was getting bigger and inflamed. The office is immaculate and soothing, decorated and very relaxing. Dr. Diehl looked at my back and said that he wanted to remove immediately as I just had knee replacement and he was afraid of infection. He told me he would set aside a hr for me in the afternoon and take care of it. Gave me a prescription for anti biotic and when I got back he brought me in to his immaculate amblatory room . The surgery took about 1 hr . Dr diehl was fantastic. He made me feel so comfortable it was a breeze. Jillian assisted Dr. Diehl and she was amazing. Bottom line they dont make doctors like this anymore. Thank you Dr. Diehl and asst Jillian for a wonderful experience. I will recommend him to anyone in need of a surgeon.

February 17th, 2015
Breast aug consult
Dr. Diehl is a wonderfully pleasant doctor who keeps a smile on his face. He is extremely helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. I went to 3 different consaltation with different doctors and my consult with Dr.Diehl was the most informative. He spent a lot of time with me and it looks like he books his appointments with a lot of time in between so you don't feel rushed. He made myself and my parents feel so comfortable with him, his opinion and procedure!

March 4th, 2014
7th year anniversary of my tummy tuck. 9/13/06
Its been 7 years since my tummy-tuck,and im still amazed at the beautiful results.Dr. Diehl is a true artist in his field.I have nothing but great memories of the whole experience.His staff was like family,always being concerned on my progress.If anyone is considering any form of plastic surgery,remember to consider Dr. Diehl,and I will assure you,years later when you look in the mirror you will see why you chose such a wonderful,caring Doctor.

Skin Cancer
The doctor and staff at Dr. Diehl's office were amazing. I was recommended to see Dr. Diehl from my dermatologist for a lesion on my forehead which turned out to be skin cancer. The diagnosis was devastating but Dr. Diehl explained everything with great care and detail that it made the experience less traumatic. He referred me to a Mohs surgeon to do the initial removal of the skin cancer and the closure was done by Dr. Diehl the same day. And today there is no visable scar on my forehead it is amazing. I can not thank Dr. Diehl enough for his kindness during my difficult time and highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

Wow
What can I say about my tummy tuck, ummm, Wow! Magnificent, beautiful, new look! I have to admit I never thought I could look and feel this great. I’m so blessed to have such a wonderful surgeon, like Dr. Diehl. I have had the best of the best care before and after my cosmetic surgery, not only from Dr. Diehl but also from his professional and caring staff. They made me feel like family and not just a patient. Thank you Dr. Diehl for helping me to look my very best!

excellent rhinoplasty experience
I thought about having my nose surgery for a long time, and I saw a few doctors during my search. I had ­­­a very big bump on my nose, and it always bothered me. I would cringe when someone took my picture, especially from the side or from an angle. I was very nervous about doing it, because I didn’t want to look “done”, or that I had too much of a nose job. I didn’t know anyone who had had nose surgery, and I didn’t know where to start to find the right surgeon. I went to see Dr. Diehl, and he went over the details of the surgery with me at length – how the bump comes down, what happens with the tip of the nose, etc. He spent a lot of time with me and I was very comfortable with his surgical plan and what I could expect from the surgery. His staff were very helpful and comforting, and his office is welcoming with no sense of hurry. My surgery was done at his surgical suite, and the anesthesiologist, also board certified, stayed with me and the nurse in recovery until I went home. The whole experience was very professional. He called me the night of surgery and the next morning to check up on me. He is a very “hands on” surgeon, and I saw him at each visit after surgery. My nose job came out great. I now look forward to taking my pictures and no longer shun the camera! Be sure you consider Dr. Diehl for your rhinoplasty. He knows his stuff and delivers a nice experience at the same time.

January 26th, 2014
Emergency treatment of a teenage patient
Dr. Diehl saw our son in an emergency situation following an extremely bad break to his nose. His bedside manner & thoughtfulness put him at ease. Dr. Diehl performed this surgery late on a Friday night despite terrible icy road conditions following a snow storm knowing how anxious my son would be if he had to wait until Monday. His professionalism and caring were evident from our first introduction to our final follow-up appointment. Post-surgical results are excellent; no trace of physical trauma at all. We would highly recommend Dr. Diehl to anyone seeking his care.

September 16th, 2013
I really appreciate that the "Doc" really was personally interested in me and my pain. He was always proffessional. It's wonderful to go to a specialist with time for you! I am glad that we accidently came upon him in the ER. I can"t say that the hospital was a walk in the park ....it was horrible and I was abused by two staff members. I became quite afraid to say anything because I felt threatened. As for the treatment from Dr.Deihl,I could not have hoped for any better treatment!!!!!!!!! he's a triple A doctor!! Miss D

July 6th, 2013
Dr. Diehl is the only person I would ever let touch my wife. <smile> ...or myself & my whole family, And while we know he would be fantastic for elected reconstruction or other items. It's emergencies where he really is fantastic - and my family has put him to the test a few times. Especially to put stitches where they will be seen forever or put back a sliced up finger or fix some cancer surgery or biopsies. The greatest compliment however seems to be his industry, the hospitals, the support staff, nurses, and fellow doctors seem to respond and recognize his professionalism, expertise, skills, TRUST and an infectiously (a good thing in this case) optimistic and confident personality. He's a doctors' doc? they would ALL let him treat any member of their family as well!

May 30th, 2013
I do not feel ugly anymore;)
Ok, so being a mom is the best thing in the world but the aftermath of having a child is not the best thing in the world! I finally got back to the weight I was before I got pregnant but didn't look the same, my breast were smaller and I had all this extra loose skin around my tummy! I felt ugly, so for my birthday I decided to treat myself to a tummy tuck;) I went to a couple plastic surgeons for tummy tuck consults and I picked Dr Diehl because he was really knowledgeable about the procedure. Dr. Diehl took the time to go over the whole surgery with me and also discussed what to expect after surgery! He answered all my questions and never made me rushed;) My tummy tuck results are great, I finally have the flat tummy that I always wanted! I didn't even have a tummy this flat in high school lol The only thing I regret is waiting so long to finally have this done!!!! I do not feel ugly anymore;)Next on my list is breast augmention;) Thank you Dr Diehl and your wonderful staff for holding my hand and taking care of me through this whole tummy tuck experience;)

May 29th, 2013
Got my self esteem back!!!!!!!
There are no words to express how happy I am with my whole experience at Dr.Diehls office, from my consult to my post op appts. I was well taken care of and treated like I was their only patient:) I went to many consults for my breast augmentation and I felt most comfortable with Dr.Diehl, he answered all my questions and took his time with me. I left my consult knowing he was the surgeon for me:) Ok, so lets talk about my results, the only thing I can say is amazing!!!! My self esteem is back and you can't put a price on that:) When anyone asks me where they should go, I say "only the best, Dr Gregory Diehl" !!!!! Thanks again for everything

May 24th, 2013
Dr Diehl is the best;)
Dr Diehl and Jillian are wonderful! I was extremely nervous to have my shoulder cyst removed but they both made feel so comfortable! Dr Diehl took the time to answer all my questions and told me everything he was going to do before doing it. I actually was so comfortable that I fell asleep lol!!! I would recommend all my friends and family to him! I can't wait to go back for something fun, like Botox;)