Dr. Gregory Dietrich Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Dietrich?

Thoroughly unprofessional from start to finish

Posted on May 8th, 2016

After waiting a month and a half for an appointment I was never able to see Dr. Dietrich at all to discuss the spinal disorder which has sidelined all of my life activities for the past two years. He uses his nurse to relay all information. The upshot of that conversation was to have my personal physician prescribe "better pain management." The entire experience was unprofessional, disorganized, and demoralizing. I will be returning to Seattle to meet with actual qualified healthcare professionals.

Great Job

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Dr. Dietrich and his entire staff were professional and curteous with me through a long drawn out battle with my insurance company to get a needed back surgery. In the end my insurance company refused to pay for it but for 3 months Dr. Dietrich went to bat for me. I couldn't imaging a more competant or caring physician.

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Didn't want to see me at all. Was just going to call with results of MRI. Doesn't seem too concerned about progressive symptoms in leg as result of spinal issue that could cause myself permanent damage in function of leg. Nurse is rude. Leaves me waiting in room for at least 40 minutes

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Doctor did not see me at all for serious back condition he swept me off to a pain clinic with no explanation at all also I had MRI's taken and i did not even get to see them. I fell I was brushed off. The nurse in his office was very rude also.

Posted on July 20th, 2016